Do you dream of working in the Animal Care Industry?
Look no further and study at ACAAS!
- Do you want small class sizes? We’ve got it; class size 10 – 15 students.
- Do you want personalised mentoring? We’ve got it; we’ll schedule that for you.
- Have you been told you have to find your own placement? Well, that won’t happen with us, we arrange everything and have host organisations ready to go.
- Want access and/or work in a working veterinary hospital, equine facilities, dog & cat boarding, grooming, hydrotherapy? We’ve got it all within a 1-acre size building, nestled on 25 acres.
- Want to train as a Veterinary Nurse? Apply for the next ACM40418 Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing intake. NO, you don’t need to be working in a veterinary practice to study with us, but you do need at a minimum a Certificate II in Animal Studies or industry experience. Go to the Courses tab above and get more information; then if you want to register your interest email us at email@example.com to get further details.
- Want to be a Veterinary Nurse but don’t have any of the pre-requisite requirements? That’s okay, we’ve got you covered. Commencing in 2023 our ACM30122 Certificate III in Animal Care Services course will be held 2 evenings a week running from 4:00pm – 8:30pm for 12 months. Check it out under the Courses tab above for further information.
ACM30122 Certificate III in Animal Care Services will also help you to achieve these job roles:
- pet shop/aquarium assistant
- kennel attendant
- cattery attendant
- assistant dog trainer
- pet exerciser
- assistant grooming attendant
Go to the Courses tab above and click on the course you’re interested in for further info.