ACAAS is very proud of its very real links to industry.
As well as a network of many practices in the South East of Melbourne where our students are on placement, or employed we have network contacts at:
- Narre Warren North Vet Clinic. ACAAS students complete their mentoring and practical training in the veterinary clinic located in the same complex as the college.
- South Eastern Equine Centre. Students wishing to undertake the Equine elective receive their practical training here. South Eastern Equine is a specialist Equine Hospital located in the same complex as ACAAS and Narre Warreen North Vet Clinic.
- AEC (Animal Emergency Centre). Students have an opportunity to participate in a practical placement program at the AEC center in Hallam, giving them the opportunity to experience emergency veterinary medicine.
- Cloverdale Agistment: Practical Placement opportunity for students undertaking the Equine Elective. Cloverdale Agistment is an equine hospital aftercare, fully serviced 24 hour facility.
- Melbourne Eye Vet. A veterinary eye specialist where students may get the opportunity to complete some of their practical work.
- Our Vet & Best Friends. Students are given the opportunity to participate in a practical placement program both at Our Vet & Best Friends Super Centre. These centres are situated at a number of locations throughout Victoria.
- K9 Resolutions. Students have an opportunity to participate in a rotation with a Nationally Accredited dog Trainer who specialises in canine behaviour.
- Reptile Encounters. Our Care of Species elective students may complete their practical placement here.