ACAAS is very proud of its very real links to industry.
As well as a network of many practices in the South East of Melbourne where our students are on placement, or employed we have network contacts at:
- WoofPurNay Veterinary Hospital. ACAAS students complete their mentoring and practical training in the veterinary clinic located in the same complex as the college. www.woofpurnayvet.com.au
- South Eastern Equine Centre. Students wishing to undertake the Equine elective receive their practical training here. South Eastern Equine is a specialist Equine Hospital located in the same complex as ACAAS and Narre Warren North Vet Clinic. www.seeh.com.au
- Ryton Park Equine: Offers equine rehabilitation with state of the art facilities, stables and practical activities for equine elective students including access to treadmill. Visit: www.rytonparkequine.com
- AEC (Animal Emergency Centre). Students have an opportunity to participate in a practical placement program at the AEC center in Hallam, giving them the opportunity to experience emergency veterinary medicine. www.aec.com.au
- Cloverdale Agistment: Practical Placement opportunity for students undertaking the Equine Elective. Cloverdale Agistment is an equine hospital aftercare, fully serviced 24 hour facility. www.cloverdaleagistment.com.au
- Melbourne Eye Vet. A veterinary eye specialist where students may get the opportunity to complete some of their practical work.
- Our Vet & Best Friends. Students are given the opportunity to participate in a practical placement program both at Our Vet & Best Friends Super Centre. These centres are situated at a number of locations throughout Victoria.
- The Dog Space Students have an opportunity to participate in a rotation with a Nationally Accredited dog Trainer who specialises in canine behaviour.
- Reptile Encounters. Our Care of Species elective students may complete their practical placement here.